Saturday 27 July 2013

Parallel

Hey guys, still looking for players for my new RP here. Hopefully some of you guys will be interested :)

Five best friends are in a car accident and transported to parallel universe where anything can happen - a world from their imaginations. They can be whoever they want to be. But can they get back to reality? Do they even want to go back?

And the site isn't letting me post links because I haven't been here much before. So if you're interested, click on my name, view my profile and click on the roleplay "Parallel". Sorry that I can't post the direct link here ;-;

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RolePlayGateway/~3/mKLTuv7I0FM/viewtopic.php

the great gatsby one world trade center Benghazi Filomena Tobias Raquel Pomplun stephen curry Angie Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment